32 replies to this topic

#31 Will Tate

Will Tate

the mule want it.....sunday.....

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE(drunk in public @ Oct 2 2007, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u know, i kinda of imagine the LP's as an entire day. S/T has a morning sound to me if that makes any sense. R out of place but monsters really puts me in mid afternoon. SFTD is a late afternoon/early evening sound. LTP is Nightfall. Era Vulgaris is the dead of night. well now it might go full circle if and when they re-release S/T
I can see that but to me SFTD is night. It's a personal thing, but I can remember cruising through the dead of night on this long trip I'd have to make several weekends and SFTD was what I listened to on the way down. And I'm always reminded of this review where someone said that Mosquito Song was like the sun rising after a long mouth foaming amphetamine trip or something and it seems right.

Of course then LTP doesn't fit because that def has a night feel too.

#32 AntiAol

AntiAol

geek

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE(Charlottedude54 @ Oct 2 2007, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I personally did not like this song initially but it has grown on me a lot. It got mixed in with my CD on Windows Media Player and it seems to fit pretty well so I got to wondering.

yeah this song grew on me a lot also, i could def. see this fitting on the album

#33 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 14,862 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:45 AM

View Posthomme4prez, on 03 October 2007 - 12:33 AM, said:

u know, i kinda of imagine the LP's as an entire day. S/T has a morning sound to me if that makes any sense. R out of place but monsters really puts me in mid afternoon. SFTD is a late afternoon/early evening sound. LTP is Nightfall. Era Vulgaris is the dead of night. well now it might go full circle if and when they re-release S/T

This

New Dawn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users