• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 kyussfuck

kyussfuck

geek

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 03:25 AM

Wouldn't it be great if someone had them all? Anyway, here's a list. Didn't include the live b-sides because who gives a shit, the exception being God is in the Radio which I did not realize was the Cathedral version.

OFFICIAL SHIT
Spoiler

ACOUSTIC SHIT

UNRELEASED SHIT
Spoiler

LIVE SHIT
Spoiler

KYUSS LIVE COVERS

it was me all along

#2 Cantregisterwhy

Cantregisterwhy

Green no more

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:50 AM

I used to have like 95% of all these...

It sucks that computers break:(

#3 Dr. Unk

Dr. Unk

I used to have you in a photograph

• Members
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:16 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2...e-fan-argument/

View Postvittu, on 22 August 2016 - 11:33 PM, said:

I've been eating pussy since 97, I started farley young.

View Postvittu, on 25 September 2016 - 02:39 AM, said:

Jesus was from the atlantis, and he got crusified. Who can you help, when you are crusified?

#4 Dr. Unk

Dr. Unk

• Members
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:17 PM

Also what about the "Headband Demos"?

I vaguely remember something about those. I have them saved somewhere.

Jesus was from the atlantis, and he got crusified. Who can you help, when you are crusified?

#5 kyussfuck

kyussfuck

geek

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:25 PM

Still working on these lists. Cataloguing all Qotsa related shit is hard.
I'm going to add links for some / most of these at some point. Really still confused about what is and isn't allowed.
But who knows if the mods even show up anymore.
it was me all along

#6 vittu

vittu

loose in the internetz

• Members
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:57 PM

No one cares about the extra songs. No one has them.

If you have the full sessions of the Velvet Undergound white light/white heat, then it's ok, but i suspect that you don't.
Posted Image

#7 kyussfuck

kyussfuck

geek

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:47 AM

I'm not a huge Velvet Underground fan so I wouldn't know if those full sessions are even in circulation.
But I have every Qotsa track I list in the first post.
it was me all along

#8 peabrain

peabrain

peekabooyoufuckyou

• Members
  • 6,296 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:42 PM

don't listen to vito, do your thing.

i believe we can reach the morning light

#9 Dr. Unk

Dr. Unk

• Members
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:01 PM

View Postkyussfuck, on 26 August 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:

Still working on these lists. Cataloguing all Qotsa related shit is hard.
I'm going to add links for some / most of these at some point. Really still confused about what is and isn't allowed.
But who knows if the mods even show up anymore.

Sweet. I went through the list and there's some stuff on there I haven't heard and can't find anywhere.

#10 kyussfuck

kyussfuck

geek

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:41 AM

Added links for the unreleased stuff, except the two Songs for the Deaf mixes. The live and acoustic stuff will probably be short to follow.
I'll be uploading what I can of the live and acoustic stuff in lossless and will update mp3s to flac when I can. The official b-sides will probably be to get links. I'm also contemplating a new live thread with the hundred plus shows I've accumulated.

Also, I may take the "Other Official Shit" and just make another spoiler pocket for shit Josh has been in since the majority is just him appearing on tracks. Those may not receive links at all as they are other artist's works and I feel that that's a sure no-no.

I'd like to note that the content listed as "Unreleased Shit", with the exception of the Songs for the Deaf mixes, is not available anywhere in a higher bitrate or in lossless. In fact, in the case of several of them the bitrate of 320kbps is actually forced, but like I said they are only available in this form.

Many of the tracks listed as "Acoustic Shit", "Live Shit" and "Kyuss Live Covers" are from sets that are available in a complete or semi-complete form. The mp3s have the date and location as their album title and the flacs have the date in their file name, dates are in a YYYY-MM-DD format. If I do get that new live thread along those sets will be there.

"Don't Talk to Me" is from a December 1998 show, though I do not know which one as it would seem they performed this song twice in December of that year and I do not possess or know if recordings of these two shows are in circulation.

"Anthem", "She" and "Dark As a Dungeon" are from two shows which were part of a semi-secret Renegade Tour. Unfortunately, if I recall correctly, the two shows that these three tracks are from are still being hoarded.

"Paranoid" was performed as part of an event, VH1's Rock Honors 2007, and so was the only song they performed. "Teenage Lobotomy" is of a similar nature although I do not know for sure if it was the only song performed, I should also note that it is not performed by Queens of the Stone Age but rather Josh with other musicians who I can't recall.

For the acoustic version of "The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret" I have absolutely no goddamn idea of the date or venue, I tried my damnedest to find something but couldn't. It was a radio show with Zane Lowe is all I know.
it was me all along

#11 Dr. Unk

Dr. Unk

• Members
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 03:13 PM

You're the man.

Thanks! A lot of good shit in there.

#12 kyussfuck

kyussfuck

geek

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:53 AM

All the official shit is there. Get it while you can. Its all either flac or 320kbps mp3.
A few were a bitch to find even in high quality mp3 so I'd recommend grabbing them. I'll update when / if I find flacs.
But I wouldn't hold your breath on a flac version of 18AD.
it was me all along

#13 kyussfuck

kyussfuck

geek

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 02:38 AM

Bloody Hammer, Little Sister (Contradictator Remix) and The Blood Is Love (Contradictator Remix) are now available in flac.
it was me all along

#14 kyussfuck

kyussfuck

geek

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:47 AM

A miracle have occurred. 18AD has been added in flac. Not 100% sure of its authenticity because they sound so different, so I'll keep the mp3 link up next to it. Also, Goin' Out West upgraded to flac.
it was me all along

#15 kyussfuck

kyussfuck

geek

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:48 AM

Since Josh is a faggot ass sellout expect everything I can find to get posted.
it was me all along

#16 Dr. Unk

Dr. Unk

• Members
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 04:57 PM

Sick. Thanks man.

#17 kyussfuck

kyussfuck

geek

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:42 AM

Found my file for the flac version of the original Fun Machine. Replaced the mp3 version.
it was me all along

#18 kyussfuck

kyussfuck

geek

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:18 AM

Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys tracks updated to flac.
it was me all along

#19 Doktor

Doktor

The Brownest

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:46 AM

A few years ago, Blank was threatening to upload a bunch of live recordings. I think it had something to do with tapers refusing to release shows because their recordings were being converted into mp3's and the tapers were opposed to it.

Kinda smacked of the Seinfeld episode where he was bootlegging movies for Brodie and started demanding film crews with multiple angles.

Not sure if that release ever happened.

Around the time of the No Reservations show, it was suggested that there was a version of the s/t in Spanish.
P sure that show had tracks that were instrumental.

As someone who has a couple of guitars tuned to C just to play that album, one of my three favs ever, I'd LOVE to hear that.

Also kinda sure Blank said there are vinyl versions of s/t in several different colors sitting in a garage somewhere. Still don't own a legit version of that one.

Lastly: I still don't completely understand what the deal is with Oppenheimer's Brother and Sherbert. I'm under the impression they were early versions of songs that eventually morphed into other songs.

#20 kyussfuck

kyussfuck

geek

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:21 AM

I don't remember any of that stuff about Blank and live shows but I'm pretty sure nothing ever came of it. I think there's one or two tracks from No Reservations out there and I'm pretty sure I have one of them, its a three minute instrumental track called "Desert Roll". "Sherbert" could just be an early name for "Rickshaw" as it was a very early song and also contains the lyric "you can ask for orange juice frozen", though the lyric is missing from the demo version. As for the validity of this or the leaked mp3 titled "Oppenheimer's Brother", I've never seen any confirmation.

Desert Roll
it was me all along

#21 Dr. Unk

Dr. Unk

• Members
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:11 PM

View PostDoktor, on 29 January 2017 - 04:46 AM, said:

A few years ago, Blank was threatening to upload a bunch of live recordings. I think it had something to do with tapers refusing to release shows because their recordings were being converted into mp3's and the tapers were opposed to it.

Kinda smacked of the Seinfeld episode where he was bootlegging movies for Brodie and started demanding film crews with multiple angles.

haha I was thinking the same thing as I was reading that.

#22 Dr. Unk

Dr. Unk

• Members
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

In case you give a shit, Tension Head (Instrumental) and 3&7's (Alternate Mix) don't work. Permission is denied by Mediafire. I guess the files are to similar to the released versions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users