Assange getting out

Lots of things

#2 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,231 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

“’How could you think of such awful things?’ liberal critics always ask. ‘How else could I possibly amuse myself?’ I always wonder.” (Shock Value, 1981)

#3 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,231 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:32 PM

“If someone is racist and really cute, could you still have sex with him? I have to admit the answer is yes. I have. You just change the subject or shout, ‘La la la la la la la,’ covering your ears when he speaks nonsense. If all else fails, stick something in his mouth to shut him up.” (Role Models, 2010)

#4 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,231 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:36 PM

On voting

“I used to vote several times illegally. Picture ID ruined fake voting. I used to smoke pot and vote three or four times in California, always in San Francisco. C’mon, voter fraud is fun! You’d borrow IDs from people who were registered, and you’d go vote. But this was before picture ID. I voted for Shirley Chisholm about four times in San Francisco. No one stopped me. She would be appalled, you know? That’s something people just don’t do anymore. Voter fraud, sex in a voting booth. There’s a lot of things that people forgot.” (Nerve, 2004)

#5 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,231 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:37 PM

On rejection

“Remember that a no is free. Ask for what you like, and get used to being turned down. Rejection is hard, but to get acceptance you have to put up with a lot of rejection. If you really like something, don’t ever think, Can I do this? If you think Can I?, you won’t. You have to say, ‘I’m gonna do this, and nobody’s gonna stop me!’ But you have to believe that, you can’t just say it. It might take really a long time, because people never say you’re good at first. Or if they do, you’re a flash in the pan and it’s over.” (Rookie, 2012)

#6 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,231 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:40 PM

On writing

“You know, before I was paid to be a writer, people thought I was crazy to just go on these little missions of things that would interest me. But now that I get paid to do it, people say, ‘Oh how interesting.’ So, I think that’s really the difference between being a writer and a crackpot.” (DanteNet, 1986)

#7 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,231 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:52 PM

"Sometimes Stupid and Cute are Enough"

#8 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,231 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:55 PM

"For all the neurotics who may have felt a little blue one day and were unfairly diagnosed and overly medicated before they could even try to talk out their problems, I have some advice. It’s appropriate to be depressed sometimes. Who wants to be ‘even’ day after day? If you just killed three people in a DWI accident, you should feel bad. If your whole family molested you in a giant basket on Easter morning, you have a right to be grumpy every once in a while. But feeling down can make you feel up if you’re the creative type. The emotional damage may have already been done to you, but stop whining. Use your insanity to get ahead.”

#9 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,231 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:57 PM

I love him :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users