• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 hommefile

hommefile

Oppa gangnam style

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 06:58 PM

Anyone following Jesse on social media? Facebook Instagram etc? he done killing his career

http://www.nme.com/b...ove-god-2273727

https://consequenceo...t-gun-violence/

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

tl;dr: He's basically a massive Trump supporter who hates other mass shooting survivors and spews alt right propaganda

And you people asked why Josh was at his side at the Bataclan interview. Josh please come collect your kid
Posted Image

#2 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:23 PM

I was tempted to post something like this but I guess I just found it too sad

#3 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:26 PM

I saw his rant in instagram today, it was embarrassing
I didn't comment on it though

What can you say???

I don't care if people support open carry or Trump, but the way he trashed those kids was way beyond trashy, classless behaviour
Embarrassing

#4 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:28 PM

That pic of that girl tearing up the constitution is a photoshop #fakenews photo

She is actually tearing up a gun target

#5 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:31 PM

That's exactly the kind of Fake News propaganda bullshit that was used to manipulate the Trump and Brexit vote
Racist micro targeted customised adverts which are designed to trigger an emotional reaction

#6 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:44 PM

Maybe he is happy to be in his wannabe Hunter S Thompson Redneck conspiracy Clique, there are a lot of people who think like that in the US
Maybe he feels safe around those kind of people
It's going to make a lot of people hate him though

#7 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:50 PM

View Posthommefile, on 26 March 2018 - 06:58 PM, said:

tl;dr: He's basically a massive Trump supporter who hates other mass shooting survivors and spews alt right propaganda

And you people asked why Josh was at his side at the Bataclan interview. Josh please come collect your kid

josh was just jumping into the spotlight, and i think eodm is a far better band than qotsa. it kinda reminds me of a silver jews/pavement setup. the "side band" is actually better than the more successful band and the main creative force is not the guy from the successful band.

what people can't seem to understand is that having a gun is culturally and almost spiritually important to people in middle america. it's time honoured tradition. it's easy to sit here from a detached perspective and mock an ideal that has been held by a group of people for centuries but I am not so quick to judge. in this country, marijuana is decriminalised for Rastafarians and Sikhs are permitted to carry a fixed blade called a Kirpan which would otherwise be illegal. No matter how ridiculous you think it is, the second amendment is hugely important to a lot of people, and this isn't something that should be so easily disregarded by a bunch of teenage sjw's who survived a shooting. But I guess attacking the culture of this group of people doesn't matter if those people are white and not a minority. i wonder if that bald chick or any other angry sjw, if you posited the question to them, would like to see every Sikh man hand over his Kirpan, given the latest spate of stabbings by blacks in london? Doubt it.

#8 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

haha I bet der kate is showering every time jesse posts

#9 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:55 PM

View Postfifiroxy, on 26 March 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

That's exactly the kind of Fake News propaganda bullshit that was used to manipulate the Trump and Brexit vote
Racist micro targeted customised adverts which are designed to trigger an emotional reaction

it's satire, but sure call it fake news

meanwhile urinals with trump's face on them is some kind of funny aside...

what's funny is that you think this kind of thing is exclusive to the right

#10 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:05 PM

It's not satire because he's accusing her of treason as if he is taking the picture at face value
It's obviously not satire, the level of intellectual awareness of propaganda in the US is pretty bad
You have Fox news which blatantly uses its claims of being "entertainment" as an excuse to push propaganda and lies

And many states have only local news on TV and Radio, no international news or independent commentary

#11 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:10 PM

And calling for gun regulation is not calling for a ban, it's asking for regulation and responsible use which other countries manage to do successfully

I think that penis/rape gun analogy is a bit too close to the bone for Jesse and other men who have issues with their masculinity

What was that comment you made about sounding like a redneck in his basement stroking his gun??

#12 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:12 PM

do you think the Trump campaign/administration is any less guilty of media lies/manipulation as the "liberal media"?

didn't you, like, study political science or something? when you use phrases like "clinton news network", it doesn't make you seem like a revolutionary. it makes you seem like a dimwitted redneck, in a bunker, stroking your gun.

#13 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:13 PM

Sal you seem to have two seperate personalities arguing different sides of the fence at different times

#14 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 05:30 PM

View Postfifiroxy, on 26 March 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

It's not satire because he's accusing her of treason as if he is taking the picture at face value
It's obviously not satire, the level of intellectual awareness of propaganda in the US is pretty bad
You have Fox news which blatantly uses its claims of being "entertainment" as an excuse to push propaganda and lies

And many states have only local news on TV and Radio, no international news or independent commentary

it is satire, the photoshopped image that is. and the image implies "treason". just because some people take it at face value doesn't mean anything. many people took things like brasseye at face value. i don't really know if jesse hughes thinks the image is real or not. who cares?

and jesse hughes does sound like a redneck stroking his gun. but he is entitled to do so. why are other celebrities allowed to exhibit near communist leanings but those on the right get hounded for it? tell me this?

#15 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 05:32 PM

View Postfifiroxy, on 26 March 2018 - 09:13 PM, said:

Sal you seem to have two seperate personalities arguing different sides of the fence at different times

i'm not restricted by ideology like you

#16 hommefile

hommefile

Oppa gangnam style

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:29 PM

View Postfifiroxy, on 26 March 2018 - 08:26 PM, said:

I saw his rant in instagram today, it was embarrassing
I didn't comment on it though

What can you say???

"you's a crazy bitch"

View PostDemon, on 26 March 2018 - 08:50 PM, said:

josh was just jumping into the spotlight, and i think eodm is a far better band than qotsa.

Goodness gracious, Sal, you're really letting your hatred for Josh take over. EODM better than Qotsa???! there's more greatness in ONE qotsa song than in the entire EODM discography altogether, INCLUDING THE SONGS ON THE LAST PIECE OF SH*T ALBUM THERE I SAID IT

View PostDemon, on 26 March 2018 - 08:51 PM, said:

haha I bet der kate is showering every time jesse posts

what, did they hook up or something?
Posted Image

#17 hommefile

hommefile

Oppa gangnam style

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:39 PM

Sal I know you love playing the devil's advocate, but there's no other way to look or understand Jesse's posts other than him being a complete asshole. Like Fifi says, you can have opposing opinions to something and share them without being a total sh*t about it. This guy went on and crossed all the lines at sight while at the same time reminding everyone basically that he was a victim at Bataclan and that his opinion is therefore more valid (the only valid one?).
One of his longtime friends has commented that he's a good guy but that the meth has gotten to his brain. That might be his only defense.
Posted Image

#18 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:00 PM

View Posthommefile, on 27 March 2018 - 09:39 PM, said:

This guy went on and crossed all the lines at sight

where? how?

#19 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:01 PM

View Posthommefile, on 27 March 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

Goodness gracious, Sal, you're really letting your hatred for Josh take over. EODM better than Qotsa???! there's more greatness in ONE qotsa song than in the entire EODM discography altogether, INCLUDING THE SONGS ON THE LAST PIECE OF SH*T ALBUM THERE I SAID IT

is a good burger better than a bad steak? i'm vegetarian but i think so

#20 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:21 AM

View PostDemon, on 27 March 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

it is satire, the photoshopped image that is. and the image implies "treason". just because some people take it at face value doesn't mean anything. many people took things like brasseye at face value. i don't really know if jesse hughes thinks the image is real or not. who cares?

and jesse hughes does sound like a redneck stroking his gun. but he is entitled to do so. why are other celebrities allowed to exhibit near communist leanings but those on the right get hounded for it? tell me this?

Left wing actors and celebrities do get hounded if they say anything as dumb as Jesse did
Lena Dunham for example

#21 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:22 AM

View PostDemon, on 27 March 2018 - 05:32 PM, said:

View Postfifiroxy, on 26 March 2018 - 09:13 PM, said:

i'm not restricted by ideology like you

You are a contrarian and will just argue the opposite of whatever someone is saying even if it contradicts what you argued previously

#22 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:26 AM

Sal I know you love playing the devil's advocate, but there's no other way to look or understand Jesse's posts other than him being a complete asshole. Like Fifi says, you can have opposing opinions to something and share them without being a total sh*t about it. This guy went on and crossed all the lines at sight while at the same time reminding everyone basically that he was a victim at Bataclan and that his opinion is therefore more valid (the only valid one?).
One of his longtime friends has commented that he's a good guy but that the meth has gotten to his brain. That might be his only defense.

That's sad
I don't know if there is any going back once drugs start causing brain damage
It happens with alcohol as well

Never mind the kind of assholes one has to fraternise with in order to buy the meth
Jesse seems to find that side of it "glamourously dangerous" according to interviews I've read but I'm sure it gets pretty sad and grubby in reality

#23 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:29 AM

View PostDemon, on 27 March 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

He's not just stating his opinion, he is telling other victims to shut up, accusing them of ridiculous things like treason, and I had to lol at the hash tag about Satan considering his band persona, tatts and dabbling in Magik

#24 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:29 AM

View Postfifiroxy, on 28 March 2018 - 08:22 AM, said:

You are a contrarian and will just argue the opposite of whatever someone is saying even if it contradicts what you argued previously

No I'm Not

I just see idiots on both sides, and I'm at liberty to call them out on stupid shit whenever I want. And there's a lot of stupid shit in the world.

#25 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:33 AM

when are you going to unfollow my instagram friends?

#26 hommefile

hommefile

Oppa gangnam style

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 02:48 PM

Sal, did you see all of his posts? Because I just posted two examples, but there were more, it was total trash. I think Josh must've called him because he's deleted EVERYTHING from instagram and facebook, I say this because his last posts were him basically laughing at everyone and calling them stupid for disagreeing with his views, so this change must've originated from an external force

View PostDemon, on 27 March 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

This guy went on and crossed all the lines at sight

where? how?

Well I hardly ever find things to be offensive, but when you're a public person, one of the very few public personas who has actually been in a mass shooting, and you crown yourself the spokesperson for those issues, and then use your platform to tear other victims of the exact same thing you experienced, but who unlike him, are children, and unlike him are actually doing something to prevent it to ever happening again, then yes. lines crossed. Let's not forget that he was still crying like a child months after what happened, yet is unable to show compassion for these children, let's not forget his comments about Bataclan being an inside job and then getting outraged for not being invited back by the very people he accused of the manslaughter. Tell me, how much worse can this guy do?

View PostDemon, on 27 March 2018 - 10:01 PM, said:

View Posthommefile, on 27 March 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

is a good burger better than a bad steak? i'm vegetarian but i think so

at least you acknowledge that Qotsa is the steak, not all hope is lost
Posted Image

#27 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 04:58 PM

i do think being in an open auditorium and seeing masses of people being sprayed with ammunition in front of you by multiple shooters is a little different than spending a few quiet minutes in a locked stock cupboard in a different wing of a school where a shooting was happening for a few minutes is somewhat different. i'm not saying there is not terror in both but you tell me what scenario you would rather be in?

there is of course one difference between the two events and that is one was terrorism and encompasses different underlying causes. What was the weapon that we should be outraged about in the case of the bataclan?

i'm saying this because what really validates you as a 'survivor' of a shooting and gives you authority on the matter?

#28 hommefile

hommefile

Oppa gangnam style

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:30 PM

No need to rank the traumas, none of them have any authority on the matter, or more authority than the other; which is my point. They're just known faces who are given a platform to speak and who people want to listen to. Jesse needs to take a dose of humility and listen to these kids now as it is their turn to speak. He also needs to realize that he was not the only person at Bataclan, that probably >90% of the people who were there are/were against guns, (pretty much 100% of European non-criminals are), and that he's not really their spokesperson and needs to stfu. at least until he's learned how to share an opinion in an eloquent and respectful way, without having to wave the Bataclan flag every three seconds

Although this isn't even a matter of opinion, it's statistically proven that guns are bad for the population, and that the complete lack of control of them is complete bonkers. The US is full of ignorant people so we understand why things are the way they are, but don't come here calling it culture. "gun culture", that's like claiming that female genital mutilation in Nigeria is "culture"
Posted Image

#29 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:00 AM

He apologised

Jesse not Sally

I wonder if Sal has ever apologised in his entire life???

I somehow get the impression that he never has

I didn't watch the apology video, I was half awake and not ready for that level of cringe
Even though it's the right thing to do it's always a bit cringe inducing

#30 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:01 AM

He needs a hug

"hugs"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users