• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 vittu

vittu

loose in the internetz

• Members
  • 2,436 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:24 AM

I'm trying to get the MDC to sign to be my guardian on an albini electrical audio forum,.. But I doubt it will happen.

Jukkeli From Sotatila and from several other bands are trying to persuade the MDC guys to sign a formal contract.

Here are the Albini contract.. He doubts that i'm older than 18 :

HAVE REVIEWED THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MY CHILD AND HEREBY GRANT PERMISSION TO "Electrical audio" TO STORE THIS INFORMATION. I UNDERSTAND THIS INFORMATION CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME BY ENTERING A PASSWORD.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY REQUEST FOR THIS INFORMATION TO BE REMOVED FROM
"Electrical Audio" AT ANY TIME.

Parent or guardian
(print your name here): _____________________
(sign here): __________________
Date: _______________
Posted Image

#2 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,611 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 08:57 PM

No comprende

#3 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,611 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 08:59 PM

Since I donít  understand
Can I just say
Itís so fucking hot and humid
We need a storm of epic proportions

#4 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,611 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:00 PM

Soporific and languid
Canít move

#5 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,611 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:00 PM

Iíve been waiting for this storm to break for over a week

#6 vittu

vittu

loose in the internetz

• Members
  • 2,436 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 08:04 AM

View Postfifiroxy, on 09 July 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

No comprende

I was very drunk. Saw MDC live, and they were in a very playful mood. And considering that their classic Millions Of Dead Cops record is 20:31 minutes long, they played 63 minute set.

Anyway i have a little bit of history with steve albini. While i think in some aspects he can be an incredible engineer, all of the music he has ever been involved are kind of thuggish. It's like listening to a baseball game, with the audience included. But very well recorded and very HQ.

Anyway i used to post on his forum and were pretty popular poster for a few months. But when i have a few drinks, smoke a little something and it's very common that i start to act really childishly.

Anyway i posted something while drunk and stoned on his forum and got banned permanently.

Knowing that it's me(i used the same e-mail when i tried to register on his forum again), he sent a message in my email, asking that my parents or someone should confirm that i'm actullay over 18 years old. I thought that was incredibly funny at the thime, because i was incredibly drunk.

And knowing that Albini is not a huge MDC fan and having seen the band live that night, i thought that i should ask the bands singer to sign the thing. That would have been funny!!
Posted Image

#7 vittu

vittu

loose in the internetz

• Members
  • 2,436 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 11:36 AM

Steve Albini has wrote some of the worst stereotypically dumb american lyrics that i have ever heard in my life.

He has always degraded the working class. For example a person, who actually works for a living(like supporting his family or something... dunno). In one of his songs he makes fun of a person who only eat meat that he hunts.

That's an honourable way to eat meat. You should only eat what you kill, or be a vegetarian.

Is it better to buy really fucking tortured and fucked up meat from the supermarket?
Posted Image

#8 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,611 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 02:21 PM

Ok??

So They think you are a kid ??

Do they know you are Finnish??

Otherwise you might come across as a bit ďspecialĒ

#9 vittu

vittu

loose in the internetz

• Members
  • 2,436 posts

Posted Today, 12:55 AM

View Postfifiroxy, on 16 July 2018 - 02:21 PM, said:

Ok??

So They think you are a kid ??

Do they know you are Finnish??

Otherwise you might come across as a bit "special"

I told them i was Finnish and someone just said something like, sure he's finnish because his english is shite.

Anyway, i'm not posting in those kind of nuthouses again.
Posted Image

#10 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,611 posts

Posted Today, 10:08 AM

I had to prove my age before accessing this board on my phone, you could do it that way if you need to
Go on the Steve forum on your phone, or someone elseís phone.

#11 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,611 posts

Posted Today, 10:09 AM

What do the Finns think of the recent Helsinki Putin/ Trump meeting??

Out of curiosity

#12 vittu

vittu

loose in the internetz

• Members
  • 2,436 posts

Posted Today, 10:41 AM

View Postfifiroxy, on 18 July 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

What do the Finns think of the recent Helsinki Putin/ Trump meeting??

Out of curiosity

Well i'm not excatly your regular finn, i'm very underground and very extremely counterculture.

Having said that, i like them both. I think they both have a very good sense of humour, are intelligent and are very entertaining.

I like trump as an entertainer, and i acknowledge that what he's doing is not the easiest job in the world.

I hope that he'll learn to treat women a little better. Even the Beastie Boys could do it later in their career, so surely a president of the united states can.

But you also have to understand that i'm speaking out of ignorance, since i don't live in the states and don't know most of trumps politics.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users