47 replies to this topic

#31 hommefile

hommefile

Oppa gangnam style

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:22 PM

View Postvit, on 20 November 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

I can't imagine what sort of psychopath would say "I love you"...

I think it's sad that you think "most guys" would be willing to prey on women.

I don't think you should have sex because some one promises you something. Good sex isn't really a transaction...

a) the lie of "I love you" is a lie that will only work on a person who is in a vulnerable state, and screwing them over on top of that for your own selfish needs is, yes, something that a psychopath would do

B) that most guys would be willing to deceive a woman in one way or another in order to get her to bed is not that much of a controversial statement, I feel

c) I agree, but it is oftentimes how it goes
Posted Image

#32 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:27 PM

i love you baby, send me jpegs of your cooch

#33 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:00 PM

Salma Hayek now says that Winestein threatened to have her killed after she refused his advances repeatedly

"I will kill you, don't think I can't"

She then says that he continually sabotaged her production, held her film hostage and demanded that she participate in naked lesbian sex scenes to restart production on her movie

#34 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:04 PM

I've never told someone I loved them and not meant it
But I haven't said it very often

I have slept with people for stupid reasons though

#35 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:23 PM

I'm sure there is a lot of crap that has gone on from artists to producers in the Music industry that will surface sooner or later

In the meantime, I hope the police will be waiting outside Weinstiens Rehab Centre to arrest him

Less talk, more action!!

#36 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:19 PM

interesting to read about a couple of rape cases lately where new information has come out very late that completely dismantled the accusations and averted miscarriages of justice. crazy that a guy can go to prison and have his life ruined based on the word of someone else. in one case, the woman had sold the story to a tabloid fifteen hours after the encounter occurred. the women in question should be charged with wasting public money and attempting to pervert the course of justice.

#37 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:05 PM

That was police incompetence more than anything, they withheld evidence

has anyone ever accused you of impropriety?

You seem to have a personal interest in this issue

#38 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:06 PM

That was police incompetence more than anything, they withheld crucial evidence

Has anyone ever accused you of impropriety?

#39 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:07 PM

Sorry :/ glitching

#40 hommefile

hommefile

Oppa gangnam style

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:40 AM

Next band out: Hedley (who dis tbh)

https://ohnotheydidn.../109600460.html

Raping 14 year olds and everything, drugging them with Rophynal. How do they get away with this for so many years?

By the way, I'm seeing a pattern here: Emo bands (rumor has it a couple of others are next out). Aging men who peaked in high school and talk about teen angst well in their 30s would be ones to prey on young little impressionable girls. I read one account that said that the guy (Jacob) was whispering to her ear "good girl, you're being a good girl" while raping her, what kind of psychopath??

Statement from the band:

https://www.facebook...155332092153907

I don't recommend reading the comments because they're infuriating.
Posted Image

#41 hommefile

hommefile

Oppa gangnam style

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:46 AM

Also there was that lead singer from another Emo band that was jailed because he was abusing actual babies (that groupies would supply to him). Don't remember the name, don't want to Google, and I think he ended up killing himself ?

Point is, someone should study the correlation between Emo bands and this type of behavior

I can't recall ever liking any Emo music.. pretty sure I've always hated it all. Maybe a couple of Avril Lavigne songs tho :/
Posted Image

#42 Demon

Demon

super geek

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:09 AM

that is a stupid idea

i just wonder when the likes of david bowie, jimmy page are going to be demonised. especially considering the allegations against them are already public knowledge. anyone?

#43 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:27 AM

Iggy Pop admitted to sleeping with a 15 yr old groupie, I think?

Can't quite remember the details

#44 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:28 AM

Not that that is equivalent to raping babies like that Lst Prophets Creep

#45 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:29 AM

He is still alive, didn't kill himself

#46 fifiroxy

fifiroxy

burn the witch

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:34 AM

I would say that Emo does have a particular kind of fan base
Younger, alienated, exhibitionists

It takes a lot of commitment to put together the look and the lifestyle as opposed to throwing on a check shirt, getting a shitty tattoo and drinking a craft beer ( Sterotypical Rock Fan)

And Emo does look increasingly ridiculous the older they get

#47 hommefile

hommefile

Oppa gangnam style

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:42 AM

there's something about those ageing men desperately trying to cling on to their own youth. I never really thought about it until now.
Their audience also consists mainly of young awkward emo girls with low self esteem, which are super easy to take advantage of. I think most adult mature and reasonable men would prefer a female who is comfortable with her sexuality, not a girl who freezes and you have to pressure into doing things...

View PostDemon, on 17 February 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

i just wonder when the likes of david bowie, jimmy page are going to be demonised. especially considering the allegations against them are already public knowledge. anyone?

Are there any stories of them actually forcing themselves on young girls, drugging them unconscious etc? I think that's where people start drawing the line: when the sexual encounter can be described as rape even if the victim was "of age"

I only know that Tupac let his friends gang rape one of his groupies, I personally find that story to be too terrible for me to give his music a good chance. Most people say he's the GOAT tho
Posted Image

#48 hommefile

hommefile

Oppa gangnam style

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:55 AM

View Postfifiroxy, on 17 February 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

He is still alive, didn't kill himself

ugh, I just read about it: he was only sentenced to 29 years in prison (the mothers got 14 and 17). a "person" this depraved should be locked away for eternity
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users